- Pre-sales: Provide technical estimates for a given client project scope to be included in SOWs; participate in POC/Pilot projects to help win client deals.
- Post-sales: Provide professional technical services that include product installation, configuration, some coding/scripting integrations work, and application on-boarding, best practices/consulting advice, project management and ensure client acceptance is received upon completion of a project.
- Training: Deliver virtual and on-site training; assist with creation of new/updated training course content.
- Team: Ensure proper communication occurs with clients, Sales, Support, R&D and Services Team in terms of providing timely status - reports; raise issues / escalations to appropriate management; work as a team player within Services to ensure overall vision is achieved.
- Overall: Ensure client satisfaction and high quality work and deliverables are completed.
Skills and Experience
- Computer and Keyboard Skills
- Good analytical skills and technical knowledge
- Excellent customer handling skills
- Experience in a multinational environment would be appreciated
What We Offer
- Work for an industry leader.
- Develop innovative solutions for some of the world's leading companies, in a team-oriented environment that offers variety and intellectual challenge.
- Team with other talented professionals in an innovative and supportive workplace, with access to resources that only a global leader like us an provide.
- Learn valuable skills and enjoy unparalleled career, training and educational opportunities, with financial and other rewards linked to your growth and performance.
- Tap into the industry insight, high-powered research and technology expertise, to optimize and transform our clients' business–and your career.
How To Apply
Submit your information at mojo-themes.com Include in the application your cover letter, resume, copies of your references and samples of your work.
We are looking forward to your application!