We have an opening for a software engineer within ourTechnology Software Engineering (TSE) organization. The TSE organization is responsible for the design, development and maintenance of software in support of manufacturing tool control, manufacturing floor control, engineering data warehousing and engineering analysis.
Skills and Experience
- Computer and Keyboard Skills
- Good analytical skills and technical knowledge
- Excellent customer handling skills
- Experience in a multinational environment would be appreciated
What We Offer
- Work for an industry leader.
- Develop innovative solutions for some of the world's leading companies, in a team-oriented environment that offers variety and intellectual challenge.
- Team with other talented professionals in an innovative and supportive workplace, with access to resources that only a global leader like us an provide.
- Learn valuable skills and enjoy unparalleled career, training and educational opportunities, with financial and other rewards linked to your growth and performance.
- Tap into the industry insight, high-powered research and technology expertise, to optimize and transform our clients' business–and your career.
How To Apply
Submit your information at email@example.com Include in the application your cover letter, resume, copies of your references and samples of your work.
We are looking forward to your application!